No announcement yet.

Kodi Box

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been opening up the russian/bulgarian spanish acestreams etc they seem to be working okish.

tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Comment

Originally posted by Tony07 View Post
      I have been opening up the russian/bulgarian spanish acestreams etc they seem to be working okish.
      i use arenavision for ace streams Tony a lot of them are in english, i,m sure they used to post streams on wiziwig, but its been awhile

Comment

according to arenavision site they showing 3 of the 4 prem games in english Tony

Comment

For those of you who use NJM Soccer as your add-on of choice for watching many sports, then you will need to take action.

It has changed its repository so you will need to uninstall it and then install from the new repository.

Instructions here

https://tutorial-iptv-xbmc.blogspot....-xbmc.html?m=1

Comment

Sold my Kodi box, couldn't be arsed messing about with it.

tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Comment

up-date on kodi krypton an alert was isued to all krypton users about malware in subtitles (hard coded) or otherwise. a patch is now available by upgrading to kodi krypton 17.3 details at tvaddons.ag

Comment

alot off addons have given up the ghost .as it were, due to forthcoming legal action. these include Pheonix. Zem. Shanni. and plenty more besides, if ould be a good idea to check with tvaddons.ag for more updates, although i know that tvaddons is under investigation and just may decide to throw in the towel along with the other big hitter addons, so sad

Comment

Working...
                X