Zunox Flash Streams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zunox Flash Streams

The purpose of this thread is to inform and instruct those of you that have errors on my streams.

I get a lot of questions about the "reload try again" message on the streams and streams being offline.

1: Why Do I Get A Reload Stream Or Offline Error Message On Some Of The Streams Even Though It's Working For Others?

This can be caused by 2 things.

IP location or router connectivity.

Some flash players block geo locations like Asia and other countries. You can get around this using some VPN or Proxy services.

Routers work on 2 types of DNS connectivity. IPv4 and IPv6.

If you get an error message most likely you are using a IPv6 DNS address.

You can turn off IPv6 in your network settings HERE or Google how to turn off IPv6 for your specific operating system.

2: Why Isn't My Event On Yet?

Most events do not go live until as close as 5 minutes before scheduled times. (Especially weekends when we have a lot of events to start at same time.)

If you are on a stream and it hasn't gone live try pressing the refresh stream button located above the stream player shortly after event time.

This should reload the stream.

I hope that this helps and informs anyone that was curious or needed to know how to enjoy my streams.

The first thing to try is hit ctrl+F5. Does hitting the reload the stream button, just refresh, or dump page cache refresh like ctrl+F5 does?

It's my understanding that if players geo block, then it is because the streamer wants it that way. I heard geoblocking is just about excluding countries where the rate per 1000 impressions is low.

Are you saying that Asian countries like China and N. Korea block certain domains? Maybe some of the Arab countries?

If you ain't a Gator, you must be................ Gator Bait !!
    Big CHEERS To All Streamers! Geaux Saints!

Comment

I've had a problem reported with your streams.

Several people commented that they are insane.

Insanely good quality, that is.
      We do not know truth, only our opinions and those of othersPremier League Predictor Now Open click here

Comment

Originally posted by ft420 View Post
        The first thing to try is hit ctrl+F5. Does hitting the reload the stream button, just refresh, or dump page cache refresh like ctrl+F5 does?

It's my understanding that if players geo block, then it is because the streamer wants it that way. I heard geoblocking is just about excluding countries where the rate per 1000 impressions is low.

Are you saying that Asian countries like China and N. Korea block certain domains? Maybe some of the Arab countries?
        Yeah Sawlive blocks those countries. As for non blocked countries that get the error I figured out it was an IPv6 connectivity issue.

Comment

Zunox provides quality streams. He takes pride in his work to be honest. Not many offer that type of quality.
          Please be respectful, don't ask me forum questions ask MODS or SUPER MODS!

Comment

Originally posted by ZunoxHK View Post
            The purpose of this thread is to inform and instruct those of you that have errors on my streams.

I get a lot of questions about the "reload try again" message on the streams and streams being offline.

1: Why Do I Get A Reload Stream Or Offline Error Message On Some Of The Streams Even Though It's Working For Others?

This can be caused by 2 things.

IP location or router connectivity.

Some flash players block geo locations like Asia and other countries. You can get around this using some VPN or Proxy services.

Routers work on 2 types of DNS connectivity. IPv4 and IPv6.

If you get an error message most likely you are using a IPv6 DNS address.

You can turn off IPv6 in your network settings HERE or Google how to turn off IPv6 for your specific operating system.

I hope that this helps and informs anyone that was curious or needed to know how to enjoy my streams.
            First of all, thanks Zunox for all your streams and the trobleshooting information above. I was getting the "reload try again" - message after installing a new router today. With my old 6 yr old router everything was working fine.

I found a manual way to disable IPv6 in Windows 7, for people like me who are a little bit reluctant on installing something new on an otherwise perfectly running system.
            It worked for me and now I'm very happy to continue enjoying your streams in the future.
            Last edited by All Blacks; 07-11-2015, 01:16.

Comment

Hello Zunox !

Just as a heads up, I just noticed your website gets blocked by Mozilla Firefox as potentially dangerous.
              Last edited by All Blacks; 14-11-2015, 00:02.

Comment

Yes,to me too,but is only Google Safebrowsing that finds something.Here the report
                https://www.google.com/transparencyr...tp://zunox.hk/

Comment

yeah, i will try to get off Google's blacklist on Monday. If try to do this during the weekend then i would have to remove all streams. Monday morning will be the best time to do it as it's the slowest sports day. you can turn that page off in your browser. just google "how to turn off safe browsing".

Also here is the results of my site scans:

Warning: Your Website Has Been Blacklisted!
                  Blacklist Status
                  Domain blacklisted by Google Safe Browsing: zunox.hk - reference
                  Domain clean by Norton Safe Web: zunox.hk
                  Domain clean on Phish tank: zunox.hk
                  Domain clean on the Opera browser: zunox.hk
                  Domain clean by SiteAdvisor: zunox.hk
                  Domain clean by the Sucuri Malware Labs blacklist: zunox.hk
                  Domain clean on SpamHaus DBL: zunox.hk
                  Domain clean by Bitdefender: zunox.hk
                  Domain clean on Yandex (via Sophos): zunox.hk
                  Domain clean by ESET: zunox.hk
                  Last edited by ZunoxHK; 15-11-2015, 10:45.

Comment

What up, Zun ?

Comment

My new sites are zunoxide.net and zunoxhd.stream the old .hk is no longer being used by me. Someone has taken it since i quit using it and are trying to ride my coat tails to fame. DO NOT use it unless you want to support a fake/imposter. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X