X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TscHeChan View Post
    oh good to see we are back.
    i saw the forum online once after the longer downtime, but thought we got hacked and others had taken over so i was scared to log on....
    Good to see you found us, man with the name like a sneeze!

F1 forum has missed you!

Comment

So, how come, there are 3 pages of members cheering that the site is back, but no one is participating ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        So, how come, there are 3 pages of members cheering that the site is back, but no one is participating ?
        I've tried my best, contributing to various forums - but it's like posting to myself lately

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Leeds View Post
          I've tried my best, contributing to various forums - but it's like posting to myself lately
          Times are changing methinks, people move on and get involved elsewhere, what saddens me is the lack of footy links, we used to have lots but now???? I think people (some) find other sites with footy links and tend to post in there. Pity we used to have a great banter on footy days but sadly gone now.

tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Comment

I thought the forum had gone for good, glad it's still up and running!

Comment

Me too Wolf. Glad you guys are still in buisness

Norman
              Last edited by Norman; 20-06-2017, 22:33.

Comment

Wish I had an explanation... hopefully will have one soon. Thanks everyone for hanging in there...
                Cheers.

If you ain't a Gator, you must be................ Gator Bait !!
                Big CHEERS To All Streamers! Geaux Saints!

Comment

A reasonable but yet frustrating explanation is there was a billing dispute with the server folks (their error), then it took a while to get everything and everyone (worldwide) re-established.

Good news is, better than good, we've been assured we'll be getting a forum upgrade soon.

Cheers!

If you ain't a Gator, you must be................ Gator Bait !!
                  Big CHEERS To All Streamers! Geaux Saints!

Comment

Working...
                  X